300g Dark Chocolate
3 tbsp Golden Syrup
200g Digestive Biscuits
1) Line a 20cm square baking tray approximately 3cm deep with greaseproof paper. (You can put this is pretty much any tray depending on what size you want your rocky road)
2) Break the chocolate up into small chunks and place in a saucepan with the golden syrup and butter. Place on a low heat and stir occasionally until all of the ingredients have melted. Don’t rush this process as you may burn your chocolate.
3) Put the chocolate mixture to one side to cool slightly, meanwhile crush your digestive biscuits into smaller pieces.
4) Pour your chocolate mix over your biscuits and add the raisins, cherries, and half of your marshmallows stir well until all the ingredients are covered in a chocolate.
5) Place the rocky road mixture into the lined tin and push down with a wooden spoon until level. Then sprinkle the remaining marshmallows over the top.
6) This is the hard part. Place into the fridge and allow to set for 2-3 hours and try your very best to resist the temptation!
7) Finally, when the Rocky Road had cooled, turn it out of the tine onto a board and cut into squares. Trust us, it’s really worth the wait! Enjoy…
Preperation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Posted by: Sara-Beth Rowlands